I don’t know what it is lately, but I’ve been neglecting my duties as a member of the Watchers Council. Here are the results from November 18:
1. Let’s Discuss Bush Derangement Syndrome Again by Dr. Sanity.
T2. Questioning Their Patriotism by The Glittering Eye.
T2. The Untouched Hot Potato by Gates of Vienna (Get well soon, D.!)
4. My own heartfelt tribute to my dad’s service in WW II: Remembering an Honorable Man
1. Attention GOP Leadership: by the Anchoress.
2. The J. Patrick Buchanan Memorial Library for Failed Prophets of Doom by Varifrank.
And here are the results from last week’s vote:
1. Acute Senatitis by Gates of Vienna.
2. What Would Winning the War Over the Courts Be Like? by New World Man.
1. Murtha’s War by Done with Mirrors.
2. Just a Yellow Woman Doing a White Man’s Job by Michelle Malkin.
There! Done…and Done. Now go here and see how you too can become a member of the Watchers Council since we’ve just had an opening as a result of the retirement of E-Claire, a charter member of the Council and great writer. She will be missed.
And if you’d like to participate in the Council, see instructions here.