It’s a good thing my computer is about 5 feet from my bed. If it were any further away, my chances of posting anything this week would have been significantly reduced.
I feel just aaaawful. But, being the eternal optimist that I am, I think I’ve hit rock bottom today and am now on the mend.
But illness will not be vouchsafed as an excuse for failure to post the results of our Watchers vote. And since I was remiss in posting last week’s results as well (actually, I was sulking because of my horrible showing in that vote), I must therefore make this a twoferone post.
Results from w/e 9/15:
1. “Your Chance of Dying in a Terrorist Attack” by Socratic Rythmn Method
2. (tie) ” Three Strands Not Easily Broken” by Soccer Dad.
2. (tie) “9/11 Ambiguities” by Shrinkwrapped.
4. “A Little Journalistic Arrogance” by Rymes with Right.
1. “And At Night, I Dream Of You…” by Villainous Company
2. (tie) “Ten Reasons Why the West Will Lose the War on Terror (the pessimistâ€™s view)” by TMH Bacon Bits.
2. (tie) “Countdown To 9/11: My Days With the Dead” by Greetings from the French Hill.
2. (tie) “The Shadow of our Hand” by The Belmont Club.
2. (tie) “A General Theory of Just About Everything” by Crosscurrents.
1. “You’ll Never Know What We Didâ€™” by Done with Mirrors.
2. “That Was Not a “Blunder.” It’s Just An Excuse to Kill Infidels” by Gates of Vienna.
1. “Just Outside Westminster Cathedral Today…” by Joee Blogs—A Catholic Londoner.
2. “What did you do this Summer?” by Murdoc Online.
If you’d like to participate in the weekly Watchers Vote, go here and follow instructions.