Right Wing Nut House

8/6/2007

MEDIA ALERT

Filed under: Blogging — Rick Moran @ 1:45 pm

I will be on the O’Reilly Factor tonight to talk about YearlyKos.

Michelle Malkin will be guest hosting and I’ll be on with NPR’s Juan Williams to mix it up over the radicalism or not of the attendees.

Since I live 55 miles away, they’re sending a limo to pick me up. I’ll think about all of you as I’m sipping champagne and eating banned foie gras in the backseat.

UPDATE: LIVEBLOGGING MY TAPED APPEARANCE ON THE FACTOR

Off camera - saying hello to Michelle. She’s nice.

7:01 - There I am. SHEESH! Lose some weight, dog.

7:03 - Contradicting the host - surefire way to get yourself invited back - especially after she set up the piece with a slice of Hillary. “It’s Kucinich, not Hillary.”

Dope.

7:05 - Blah, blah, blah - oh yeah keep smiling dummy.

7:06 - (Breathe…in…out…in…out…)

7:07 - HATEMONGERING LEFTY LIBTARD PHILISTINES!

7:08 - “By the way, Juan. Please pass the Grey Poupon…”

7:09 - And we’re out. Take that thing out of my ear - not you, the nice looking woman who unbuttoned my shirt to mike me up.

Hubba, Hubba.

Thanks to Michelle for inviting me. Next time, I’ll try “English as a second language” so that everyone understands me.

UPDATE: 8/7

Here’s the transcript from last night’s show.

And Allah, as always, has the video.

11 Comments

1. Is it just me, or has your association with MM begun to pay off? (Not to in any way discount your hard work here).
    I’ll be watching or Tivo’ing, as able.

Congratulations!

Comment by iamnot — 8/6/2007 @ 2:55 pm

2. If my grandparents had a DVR I’d have them record it for me.

Comment by tHePeOPle — 8/6/2007 @ 4:12 pm

3. Rick: Hi, if you have a chance, check out this tidbit:

Comment by Dale in Atlanta — 8/6/2007 @ 4:18 pm

4. Oh, crap, now I’ll have to go back on my word to never ever ever watch that blowhard’s show in order to see you.

Comment by Kitty — 8/6/2007 @ 5:48 pm

5. Well not bad. I think you held up against Jaun very nicely. You picked a good night, I prefer Malkin’s pretty face to Bill’s mug on any given night.

Comment by John the Marine — 8/6/2007 @ 7:10 pm

6. I PRAY WE GET ANOTHER EXCELLENT PRESIDENT LIKE RONALD REAGAN, GEORGE BUSH SR.,GEORGE BUSH JR. THEY HAVE TAKEN UP FOR THIS COUNTRY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THE WAY THEY HANDLED IT. THEY ARE ALL COWARDS AND DONT CARE FOR NO ONE ELSE BUT THEMSELVES.

Comment by TOM AUTRY — 8/6/2007 @ 7:15 pm

7. You hit the bigtime, Rick- FoxNews in primetime on O’Reilly’s show- you, Michelle, Juan Williams- nationwide. Wow- and from such humble beginnings. I could still detect the Chicago accent- expected you to mutter “Da Bears” at any moment (but it never happened). Again, nicely done- congratulations.

Comment by kreiz — 8/6/2007 @ 8:18 pm

8. Congratulations! Never seen you web page before, until O’Reilly, I’ll be back.

Comment by Cigarillo — 8/6/2007 @ 8:29 pm

9. Nice job, Rick. I thought you did extremely well up against a professional leftist/leftist apologist. The fact is that he didn’t have a leg to stand on and it showed. You looked relaxed and composed and your arguments were spot on.

Keith

Comment by Keith — 8/6/2007 @ 10:16 pm

10. Would it be terribly sexist of me to say that Rick is kinda cute?

Comment by Kitty — 8/7/2007 @ 6:37 am

11. wow! just read the transcript; you did a wonderful job. knock me over with a feather!

Comment by condoleaser — 8/9/2007 @ 4:22 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress